Check out the link HERE.
This one’s from another Buzzfeed article…
1. Honestly I have no idea what Vegemite is made of. In my opinion it is the most disgusting tasting thing ever! It tastes like sour, off vegetables and weird yeast. Yes Australians eat it. No, I don’t know why. Just don’t try it!
1. I don’t know about other countries but we don’t wear money! So no it’s not fashion! Second of all they are easy to identify/recognise in your wallet. You can just see blue and know it’s $10 or pink and know it’s a 5. they don’t all look the same and it also looks cool!
2. Actually its polymer! Just sayin’
It’s waterproof, highly durable and lasts longer. It’s also harder to tear and can survive a trip through the washing machine. (also it’s harder to forge them)
3. No those are kittens!!
Other countries put significant animals to them on their currency so why can’t we? It’s actually one kangaroo in the different stages of jumping.
4. I’ve never eaten it but yes, yes we do. And why not? The aboriginal people ate from the land- including kangaroos… I guess we do have food on our currency…cool!
5. Nope, no it isn’t! Don’t rub it in!
Actually yes loads of stuff is available in our country. From international food, to cars, iPhones, basically everything except free shipping and some YouTube videos and competitions 😦
For example: (I happened to post that yesterday)
6. Yes, yes we have. They’ve just been at the beach! Problem??
7. I don’t think I know anyone who does! (I’ve drunk water out of one of those things… does that count?)
Let me check how many Aussies do:
(Not including the photo for obvious reasons)
8. Of course I have! I’m 15?!
Can’t speak for the whole country though! I’m pretty sure they could make it through a sentence at least- if you pay them! 😉
9. I’ll answer this with a photo:
(we also call the people who work there pharmacists but the actual ‘branch’ of science is chemistry (chemists))
I’ll stop there and post the rest soon!
Hope you enjoyed learning about Australia!
Like comment and press!!
Ask a question about Australia below!