I hate these new years revolutions things… No one ever sticks to them… They just make people feel better at the time… but I’m going to do a bucket list (things to do before 2017 kicks the bucket) I’ll update it each time I actually do the thing… if … Comment suggestions if you wish… please be reasonable.. nothing too illegal 😛
1. Not die (obvious but reasonable)
2. Do a random act of kindness for a stranger (flower on a car, leave money at a parking meter etc)
3. Write poetry whenever I need a release
4. Bake something every month
5. Get more than one A on my school reports
6. Read at least one novel completely
7. Write people I love notes and leave them secretly
8. Swim in the ocean this summer *(6/1)*
9. Buy a new pair of shoes
10. Watch movies and snuggle up with someone I love
11. Have and commit to a movie marathon
It’s a kind of storm. Out at sea.
My head is an ocean… sharks, shipwrecks, huge overwhelming waves.
The water falls out my eyes. The ocean is too full.
Boats crash on the rocks. The impact is felt on my temples.
Thunder roars in and over me and hot tears rip down my face.
All is quiet. Just drowning. Too much ocean. Stillness.
Impact. Collision with rocks.
It starts again. The storm. The swell. The over-flow. My ocean…
I’m not going to wait for someone to make me feel better
I’m going to become that someone…
You can’t hear me but Bon Voyage maker
Kiss your mother for me
Love my mother for us xx
The void is echoing my voice
30 minutes, one hour, five
Group answer, solo trek
My criptics have meanings
Unsaid like much more
Jack and Jill went up the hill to fetch a pail of water
The books fell down the librarian frowned
And Rose came following after…
Photo post by @richardsguest.
Source: 28th February 2016, London